Sunday, August 31

i think i feel my cheeks ballooning. just like a puffer fish. bloop bloop bloop. i ate so so much today. burps. honey stars, sze chuan hot and sour soup, indian rojak, creamy mushroom pasta, and a box of ferrero rochers( a teachers' day gift for me from little nicholas. awww..isn't he such a sweetie?). yums. but i hardly feel bloated at all, even after downing water to digest e food. nonetheless, everything was yums. *licks lips*
a food fest. all in e comfort of my own home.
as usual, i didn't step out of my house today. which means i cooked most of what i ate, namely e soup and e pasta. hard to believe eh. well believe it. my culinary skills have improved.. slightly. everything was edible. and was very yummy. i'm pleased with myself. :)

just watched jerry mcguire. oh yes. several times i had e urge to just burst out crying. i wish i cld once again, believe that love still exists. i feel that e words 'i love you' are beginning to sound too far-fetched. some say them for e sake of saying. others don't even know who they're saying to. most don't know who they really are. these three words are beginning not to mean anything to me anymore.
unless someone can step forth,
and prove me wrong.
perhaps i'm just feeling too void inside.

why do we hurt we hurt each other?
why do we push love away?

some people work things out.
some just don't know how to change.

sing along with me now:
thought you needed needed someone true
but you changed your mind or had I failed you?
wished you've been careful with my heart
but you tore it apart and broke an angel's heart.
i guess what's true has an end somewhow
but i'm living proof of what love is about.
it's hard holding you loving you losing you
it's sad to be true and be fooled by you
i don't know i wanna know
should i stay or should i go?
you played me on
played me like a clown.
but i feel for you
even though i'm down.
my heart is heavy
heavy like a rock
but i'm so amused
you're still in my thoughts.