Tuesday, August 19

just wanna give a shout out to the people who have brought love and light into my life. a heartfelt appreciation to all of you whose gifts of friendship have touched me deep in each of your own special ways.

cillia- first and foremost, thanks for e yummy red pearl milk tea treat today. those pearls were real chewy n yummy. *burps*. thanks for listening to me today. felt much better after talking to you. thanks for such an incredible source of strength. your words, though firm at times, i know you mean well. your presence never fails to bring upon sunshine and smiles. had a great day today and it's all because of you. remember: i'm silly, you're Cillia and your c.k is Cillia's. i still think it's very funny though your c.k apparently don't appreciate my sense of humour.

alvi- i cant wait for you to come back! and yes we MUST have our bitching sessions and heart to heart talks when you return. miss ya so damn much. really wish that you cld be here in s'pore. don't ever think you're a lousy friend cos you're the best i cld ever have. i cant ask for more. the rest of e mushy mush i wanna tell you are posted in your blog already. :)

elaine- my dearest yingying, remember how we used to relate to the song 'why are we still friends?' and singing it on top of our voices, with our heart and soul, and commenting how it's one of the best love song ever crooned? i'm so glad that it doesn't have to be your anthem anymore. *grinnn*. you've been with me through my turbulent moments. no matter how tumultuous they may be, you never once gave up on me and i'm immensely grateful for your silent supports. not once have you ever grunted any complaints. really thankful for all that you've done for me, and putting up with my somewhat unpredictable mood swings. -hugs- you're a darling. i'm so happy for you rite now.

elise- mademoiselle, you must be wondering what happened eh? will spill the details once i meet you on thurs yeah. you're one of the sweetest pple i ever know. i'm so glad that your precious is treating you so well. just like a little princess. just as you deserve. you're always so supportive of all that i do. may they be right or wrong. you're always encouraging me to follow my heart. thanks for being such a wonderful sweetie. :)

leng- studying hard my dear? hope you're not getting too stressed out. i miss your tom yam soup already. even dreamt abt it! missing you too. do take care k. will meet ya real soon ok, after your exams.

and also to ethel, lily, mel.my.belle, rose, all of whom i cherish so dearly, thanks for playing such an integral role in my life and providing me with much sweet memories and joy.

dear friends,
you can give me wings to fly,
and catch me if i fall.
or pull the stars out form the sky
so i can wish on them all.
i couldn't ask for more,
cause your love is the greatest gift of all.


love,
june.