Wednesday, August 6

my html assignment is almost complete.all thanks to flabs.but still i gotta check the source codes and edit it so tt e teacher wont know tt i cheated and used frontpage to create my assignment webby.and yippee,html's due is postponed to next monday.and i also just found out tt my product quality management presentation is 2wks from now instead of next wk.geez.i'm really quite disorganised when it comes to dates.it's good that i have such a EFFICIENT project group.they are really focused and serious abt everything.we were only briefed abt our upcoming statistics project just this morning and already within one lesson, we've already planned out our project outline and all set to execute the data collection.other groups haven't even planned on what to do yet.a big pat on my project grp's back for their efficiency.
finally.i've learnt how to create a link to a photo gallery.so to all those who's interested to see what my hair looks like now,go take a peek at e latest pics.
cramps.ouch.


sometimes when we touch
the honesty's too much
and i have to close my eyes
and hide.
i wanna hold you till i die.
till we both break down and cry.
i wanna hold you
till the fear in me subsides.