Sunday, August 10

today's such a lazy sunday.
yawns.
gotta get cracking for my marketing assignment.

the national day parade was great.such a pity i aint as fortunate as yingying who watched it live.
hmph.i also want.the fireworks must have been so breathtaking and spectacular.
it just dont seem the same on screen.

had such a bad nite at zouk on friday nite.
argh the sight of her absolutely irks me.
gets on my nerves.
argh.
i'm angry with myself for even letting that thing bother me so damn much
and spoiling my nite.
get out of my sight.

thanks silly cillia for talking to me for almost 2hours to make me feel better. :)
oh yes your attempt at singing the remedy was indeed the remedy.
everything'll be ok.
you'll eventually find a peace of mind.
and we'll definitely have fun this coming sat at your sch bash.
cant wait.


cause i am barely breathing
and i can't find the air
i don't know who i'm kidding
imagining you care
and i could stand here waiting
a fool for another day
but i don't suppose it's worth
the price that i would pay

but i'm thinking it over anyway