Friday, August 15

let me whine...

first whine- my back's peeling!quite a delayed reaction ever since my overdose of tanning 2 weeks ago.so now i have different patches of skin tones on my back.oh yes just like a palette.so ugly.now i'm restricted to wearing only t-shirts.boohoo. will you apply moisterizing cream on my back?

second whine- just returned from school.so hungry now that i can swallow a cow.but mommy didn't cook.boohoo.no choice.i gotta cook for myself later.hmmm shall cook pasta.yum.but i want someone to cook for me.i want to be pampered...with food. will you cook for me?

third whine- feeling so tired.yawns.stayed up last night to complete my marketing project.had to drag myself outta bed this morning.and as a result, i couldn't be bothered with how i looked today.just put on this ugly nike t-shirt and my jeans and slippers.and i didnt even blow dry my hair.merely put on a hairband to keep my hair in place.sounds yucky?i looked yucky.blech. will you look me in the eye and tell me i still look beautiful?

forth whine- developing a sore throat.ahem ahem.pouts. will you make me some honey water to soothe my throat?

fifth whine- feel so stagnant.there's nothing i can look forward to.sulks. will you hold my hand and keep me company?

how i wish that each time i whine, you'll shut me up with hugs.
and i wld feel so warm in your embrace,
that i would whine no more.

you dont hear me.