Friday, August 1

beginning of a new month.
new beginning.new weblog.gonna have a new haircut later on.
a friend once said that a new haircut means a new beginning.
today's the day for my new beginning.
aniticipating with trepidation-developed a phobia of cutting hair since young.hope i wont end up in tears this time. :)

he drove by my place last nite.sat down,had a couple of drinks and mainly talked abt silly things n how life has been.everything was pleasant with loads of laughter.
marketing test today was a breeze-only because my friends and i were exchanging answers with each other.and later on,the tech idiot was saved by e computer geniuses for the webcentric applications n infocomm e-quizes.goodness.i really need to brush up on everything on comp applications.maybe a tech savvy hunk can volunteer his services to me?i really need some help in web applications.*wink*
was told off again for wearing slippers to sch.dont see anything wrong with my sequined slippers.just because it doesnt have a heel strap,it has to be classified as slippers.mine arent that sloppy at all.hmph.dont care.

crosses fingers.hope my haircut turns out alright.why am i crapping so much on just a haircut?cos im scared.what if it turns out wrong?what if it turns out ugly?i think i'm beginning to miss my long hair.but then again my long hair pisses me off sometimes when it gets hard to manage.hmm.it's a love hate r'ship with the hair of mine.oh well we'll see how it goes.