Friday, September 10

please, for hell's sake, be original.
i've been itching to get this out of me
and today my displeasures abt you will erupt
and i'll spit it right on your face.
i may be sourpussing for awhile.
but you're a FAKE and you have to live with that for e rest of your downtrodden life.
i feel shameful of your existence really.
a little extractions, here n there, to emphasize your pt is fine with me.
but to e extend of adopting my lingo as your own,
imitating my habits, my behavior, my mannerism, my style
whatever that distincts me n makes me special,
sickens me to a great extend.
it's blatant that you're perpetually altering your persona to be someone you're not.
trying oh so hard to be impressive, impressionable, imperial but my dear, i can see thru your veneers.
underneath it all, you're still e blase person that you are and you cant possibly deny your nature.
try as you might.
you wont make it big as a somebody or someone worth remembering.
you are easily forgotten.
a person void of substance.
essence so bland, yawn, what did you say again?
pay a price for your pathetic plagiarism.
but you cant afford it so i shall just forget abt it.
i feel sorry for you.
sympathize you.
look down upon you.
you're getting on my fucking nerves
and thats it. it's e end.
i'm plucking you out of my system. for good. forever.
don't hear frm me any longer.