Friday, September 24

more birthday shoutouts n screamins.
happy birthday to....


elaine (22/9)

to e one on e right,(what an awesom-O pic i must say)
yingying, my graffiti guru with meenared mannerisms. so very special to me.
so blessed to have you in my life.
appreciate all you've done for me.
thank you for not forsaking me thru e yrs.


lily(24/9)

oh gosh this is such an ancient picture but this is e only one that i can get hold of with us in it.
those were e days werent they?
i love you lily dear.
happy 'stewardessing'.
you know what i mean. *winks.


wen(24/9)

'grandson' of khong guan.
do brush up n learn more ah-du songs yeah. ktving isnt all that exciting if we were to bang our heads to sum41's fat lip all e time.
more sultana biscuits when you return?
will nv forget you offering me a hand when i slipped n fell at castle green's gents after sneaking in for a suana.
will try to forget you laughing so damn loud while offering your act of kindness.


so manymany september babies.
and of cos, all pics above were specially chosen cos i look good in them.