Monday, September 27

i've got strong bones.
calcium in e bones.no worries bout osteoporosis.
milk it.
last night my entire palm was slammed clammed by e car door and it's still intact.
joreen's impact.
best of all, e car door actually shut tight.
with my hand in between.
awesom-O.
no bleeding. no broken bones.
just a protruding vein n a swelling cushion on e palm,
which in accordance to e palmistry book, reflects wealth.
just reminds me of how my leg slipped in to e hole in between e train n e platform 4yrs back.
and how my primary concern at that pt of time was not losing grip of my brand new jinxed sandals.
and how my bruise was blackish blue and how i pride having to encounter such an accident which SMRT wld prolly bribe my mouth shut frm e media.
and my only response to both e pain was laughing uncontrollably.
perhaps e pain triggered me off into a strangely unexplainable laughing misfit.
come to think of it, 'twas really hilarioushaha.


pain pleasures me