Friday, September 3


hot. e weather i mean.



upandcoming postergirl for sports unillustrated.



i love me babies!



leng looks like a dragon here.rrrrr.



tanning on tues.
pics kindly abstracted frm vannie baby's camera. which was happily hogged by me.
e sun was glorious as usual. my back's tanner than my front and so is van's. leng developed a weird rash after showering with my shokobutsu.
soaking up e sun was good. but soaking up e sun with my darlingest girls n lunching at our table no 155 at seah im hawker centre makes june e happiest girl ever.




wed nite. in e cab to zouk.


oooh yeah dancin' in september.
as compared to newsroombar last sat which was such a farfarfar cry, whereby e music and crowd were blech n boring, mamboing was great after a 3mth hiatus.
liquer flowed aplenty.
and it was especially joyous when i had an extra lychee in my lychee martini.
when hot n sticky was stickier than usual.
when e samoka shot inflammed e tongue.
when e company i was with dizzied me up with happiness.
drunk talkin is such a bad habit of mine.
sprouting nonsense which i cant otherwise take back.
but alas, e damage is already done.
and cant undo e disappointment which i've brought upon.


help! leng is singing hokkien songs n prancing ard as if she's in those scenic obiangdated music videos. help!