Saturday, September 11

Happy 19th Birthday my beloved Vanessa Cheryl Woo Shufen my baby waby.
i love you sweets and always will.
so glad that you enjoyed e surprise party that we had for you though you were pissed with me for a mo'.
anything at e expense of building up e ultimate climax for you.
willing to do aything for you baby.
still lovin' you even though you n leng spiked my soup with an extra dosage of tom yam paste.
still lovin' you even you didnt wear e party hat that leng n i made for you.
still lovin' you even though my birthday present which comes in e form of a white tube is still with you.
damn. if only we had time to play 'pin-e-tail-on-e-donkey' n drink our sparkling wine.
but nonetheless, e smile on your face made all efforts worth while.
many many many many many many many more birthday celebrations n surprise parties to come.
this i know for a fact.
i love you.