Monday, June 7

*birthday pics are up.

at huey's hse studying for stats supps.blech.e mood just aint here.concentation's low but i absolutely mustmustmust buck e fcuk up.just had a screaming n shrieks rampage a while ago.over e ugliest cockroach ever!who was out deliberately to scare e wits outta me.got me so incredibly frightened that i flew rite onto huey's table n shrieked n screamed till my throat ran sore.how scared was i?i shivered at e sight of tt fcuking ugly thing that shouldnt even be allowed of its existence.thank goodness it was smashed to eventual slow n painful death.it was well deserved.burn in hell cockroach!have a roastin gd time.bah.

thanks to all who sent me their birthday wishes.to receive wishes frm e near n dear makes me feel more loved than ever.and to hear frm e far but not forgotten gives me deeper delights knowing tt they still remember my birthday.

and of cos,huge thanks n greatest love going out to those who celebrated my birthday with me.*muahmuahmuah.
cillia,elise n van on wed @zouk.
girls' night out is always e bestest.though a leech creeped along n almost threatened to spoil e fun n my mood n didnt realise he's sticky icky.cillia,we know who.*winks.lets just forgive n forget.afterall leech is a friend of mine.

susan,huey,colin n eileen on thurs.
e bestest bestest surprise i ever had.i absolutely lovelovelove surprises!1st surprise:susan rented a car..for my birthday!gosh tt's like how exciting.my 1st female driver friend.oohwee.so she drove by,fulfilling her promise for making me her first passenger.was supposed to only go for a spin but to my absolute horror, we drove to town cos i had to pop by my shop.so i went to town in *gasps*:IJ Fiesta 98 tshirt, cjc PE shorts, my adidas cap n *heavyheavy gasps* my nerdy glasses!yikes!tts like sooo incredibly ugly to e maxmaxmax!yuckyuckyuck.my ugliest ever.zero makeup too.yucks!thank gawd i didnt see anyone familiar.not tt i cld..had my eyes on e grd most of e time.went hm to chg n 2nd surprise came:tt huey came bk to spore just in time to celebrate my birthday with me.dinner was at e mouth kitchen at west mall.drove ard to nowhere after dinner n went to esplanade.just in time for 3rd surprise..a birthday cake for me at e stroke of midnight.awww.so shweet.decided to buy drinks after tt but heyho 7-11 doesnt sell alcohol after 1am so we bought beer at amk's s-11.(i've got beer belly now..joon has a tummy.)drove to bishan park and tt was where i learnt how to drive n I DROVE!for e 1st time.and it was damn exciting n stressful at e same time.i was a bundle of nerves behind e wheel!fastest i went was only 30km/h n i kept braking hard so everyone enjoyed hard jerks of e car,all thanks to me.also learnt how to reverse n basically e basics.i think i'd prefer to be a perpetual passenger for now..n make any car look gd.

tricia,darryl(my niece n nephew),huey n susan-fri noon
sillybaby-fri n sat
so happy to see e 2 cuties.tricia n darryl i mean.:)susan drove by n we went to macs for brunch.with e kids.each n every time i'm with them,my maternal instinct oozes out frm every pore.i so wanna have children next time.1 boy n 1 girl n tt's enough.after brunch n after e kids had their ice-cream,we dropped them off at my place n drove to geylang for yummy durian.yum!went bk hm to play playstation with darryl n tricia,fed them dinner,bathed them(i'm so ready to be a mom!) n met my sillybaby for dinner.had dinner at swensens.headed bk to his place cos he was damn tired.ended up having a bitching session with him n his sister.hiakhiakhiak bitching abt his exs..sensual treats for my ears.such pleasures tt i absolutely lovelovelove n lustlustlust after.am so easily satisfied.i want more i want more!
sillybaby is a selfish sleeper.

each time u ask me why i chose u over e rest
why iloveu
i'll choke on my reply
simply because i cant seem to point out a particular reason to explain e intensity of e feelings tt i have for u.
a fluttering social butterfly u are not-which is why i'm so comfortable with u.
a security n stability i seek in u which i somehow cant provide.
or is it because
u've seen me at my ugliest
both inside n out
and still accept me for me.
maybe u know me too well
better than i know myself
more than what i chose to reveal.
naked n exposed.
and u cld still accept me for me

...
in e end
i coughed out something stupid.
so incredibly stupid

...
shall just keep my mouth shut e next time ard.
shut u up with kisses.
and have a pillow fight.
i will win e next time round.