Monday, June 28

hiatus.

i'm sure i'm deeply missed.
*hiakhiakhiak

woke up at 0459hrs with a bleeding nose.thought it was e case of a sensitive nose again n thought i felt mucus but no..blood rushed out frm e right nostril so profusely i almost fainted at e sight of e amt of blood i lost.and ive got low blood pressure too.feeling faint is such a norm for me.didnt stop till much much later.mom's getting panicky over this.ssh.shall not tell her tt e nose bled again this morning or she'll so freak out.

went out with gayle on sat.my ever so darling gaga.she's such a hottie!*hothothot.havent met n spoken to gayle for e longest time.and during her absence ive always had recurring dreams of her.and she's been having dreams of me too!shows how much we missed each other's silly company.it feels really good to go out with her again n have so much fun n laughters just like those days in cj.we basically laughed e entire day at e stupidest things.ate so much e whole damn day cos gayle's such a bottomless pit.oh yeah beef noodles to her was just a snack.eeck!went for drinks at the bar@mezza9.oh boy such a lovely place.i cld totally picture myself going there more often.for a taitai like me.aircon was blasting.cld have well been at negative celcius but beer kept us warm.i wld so wanna eat at mezza9..soonsoon.slurps.salivating at e thought of e yummy crabs tt they serve.
went for e mango sale as well n i'm so glad i've gotten good buys despite e maddening crowd.bought nice black capris pants,lime green halter n a simple black sleeveless top n all i spent was 44bucks.cheapcheapcheap.hehe adding on to e recent acquisitons,ie,e guess bag tt my sweetest bought for me(which i absolutely adore to e core),my white mango pants n pink zara top which he kindly sponsored too.yesyes ive finally broken out frm my black/white wardrobe.wheee with glee.back to gayle.oh yes.i'm so proud of her for making thru e 1st two rounds for e SIA interview.i can so picture my gayle in an ohsosexy skin-hugging kebaya.ohh sizzling hot!am crossing my fingers for her for e final round.really happy tt things are looking so gloriously fine for her.living e high life tt i so desire n lust after,ie,doing runways n shows for e chichi brands such as chanel,lancome,blahblah..so glam!i'm truly happy for my gayle.she deserves her happiness tt she's enjoying now.

all i need to get before sch starts is a new sch bag n legal slippers.meaning..with heel straps.i'm jealous tt van has already bought her samba-adidas already!i also want!sch's starting next mon.frm then on leng will constantly be in my presence once again.yay cant wait!another reason for me to go to sch for.lengleng we must go shop for bags soon!and oh yeah before i forget..dye hair together.fix a date soon for me!

latest obsession:e filth of wealth
i crave for all e malevolent pleasures tt e dirt of riches can bring.
such decadent happiness.
i'm materialistic
i'm realistic
i'm plastic
i'm s'porean.
see e link?