Friday, June 11

i'm hungry.craving for durian,bubble tea,yoshinoya's beef bowl,oreo cheesecake,chompchomp's stingray(which is simply orgasmic!),durian,my century egg n sliced fish porridge frm crystal jade,xiao long bao(!!!) frm anywhere as long there's soupy surprise.i need food..just tried twisties's new flavour-thai tom yam n it sucks.don't try it.

i'm really not fated to watch shrek2 e legal way i suppose.sillybaby n i really wanted to watch this since how long ago but nv had e time to.used starhub's info services to find out e movie listings n it stated tt shrek2 wld be showin at 1715,1925,2145 n 0000hrs at bishan's golden village today.and it was only when i reached there requesting for shrek2's tix n e guy asked u mean for tmr's show?i was like what e fcuk!he showed me e proper listings n shrek2 was only shown at 1030 n 1300hrs today.ok shall resort to watchin it e illegal way then.bah.

advice:never disregard your dreams.they are significant.backtrack n rewind:i dreamt tt sillybaby n i were gettin married on 8th june.dream analysis stated to dream of a marriage=an end in something.true enough.we had another misunderstanding on 8th june.damn this date.i walked out on him.walked outta his hse.all cos of a comment he said which he meant as a joke but i apparently didnt receive it tt way.and instead of holdin me bk n assuring me it was a joke,he opened e door for me n ushered me out.so he wasnt feelin well n needed time alone but hello..i cancelled my plans for him just cos he wanted to see me.so we almost broke up.again.once again my feelings werent considered.but no worries.i've had a distraction as a backup.not like i enjoyed myself with distraction either.but at least i didnt have time to dwell in my misery.felt better when he called to check on me.bah.
i'm fine without you too.
not tt fine but fine enough.
but i still need you.and want you.and love you.
and you're mine.
mine alone.
noone else's.

i'm angry!*curses n swears.tt bitchslut msged him on friendster tellin him tt she dreamt of him.arghhh like we're so fcuking interested.and it's not e first time tt she's doing this!!how i wish she was tt cockroach..and i cld smash her into pieces.really.tts what i wanna do to her.smash smash smash with all my might n spray tons of pesticide on tt bitchslut till disfiguration cant carry on any further.BE GONE with bygone!