Tuesday, June 15

woke up this morning at 0934hrs by a phonecall frm him.
me with grosse morning croak:"hello..."
him:"are you sleeping?"
me"mmm..."
him:"just called to say i love you."

what a pleasant start to a beautiful day.
e past wk has been frustrating for both
but we're happy now.
and that's all that matters.

this will come a day early but
happy birthday to my beloved lovelovelove of my life alvina chang!
i love my alvi so so so much that i find it hard to explain e intensity of how much i love n cherish this beautiful frienship i have with this beautiful girl.
hey sweetest,hope u'll enjoy your special day.such a pity that you wont be coming bk to spore in july cos i'm just dying to see you.to spend time with you.to have supper with you at imans.swim n suntan at e ulu-ated serangoon swimming complex.to bitch with you in person.to feel your hugs again.to see your pouts(e nobody-loves-me-pout that i've now mastered with perfection) n hear your whines.i dont even mind e second hand smoke that i inhale.you're an absolute darling.always giving me sound advices,you taught me not to be so self absorbed with my side of e story but to understand e other's pt of view.and that if we do something bad,we'll have retributions.you cry with me when i cry.laugh when i laugh.scold me when i'm bad.praise me when i'm good.i want to grow old with you..and this friendship to last as long as we live.i want to zoom ard town in your black audiA4 n you to be my passenger in my lexusSC430.to experience childbirth n menopauses together and moan groan over greying hairs n disobedient husbands n children.this is getting farfetched but you get e drift.
*you make me a better person.and a better friend to love you with.iloveyou.with all my heart n all of me.