Thursday, July 29

major malfunctioning.
e fucking left eyelid's been twitching non stop.
and that's supposed to be ultra bad luck.
checked with oldwivestales.com and they confirmed my fears.
it's bad.

fuck it.

no thanks to you for making me feel worse.
you know what?
i've got others who're more than eager to have me ard.
once and again,
you give me every reason not to feel e guilt.
do a cleaner job next time yeah.
make sure i cant find anything to your disadvantage.
and dont leave behind evidences of your wrongdoings.
make sure i don't find out.
but i did.
you know,
it'd have been much much better if i hadn't found out anything at all, thank you very much.
i'm feeling sick rite now
and i know just who to find to make me feel better.
you made me do this.
you make me sick.
sicker than before.
sicker than i've ever been.
sickening shit.

i'll bring you on a guilt trip.
starting frm rite now.
enjoy e ride.