Friday, July 16

i'm high maintenance and uneasy to satisfy.
i expect n demand too much and nothing is ever good enough for me.
i'm selfish when my perception of myself all along was selflessness.
i thought i've been endlessly giving when all i've done was shameless reception.
i compare too much without realising tt e value in you is far beyond any comparison.
i'm far frm perfect even as i think i'm millimetres away frm perfection.
i'm petty despite my graciousness.
i pick on your faults in order to divert attention away frm mine.
i overestimate my credentials.
and as you continue being with me,
knowing me on a much deeper level,
peeling off e layers of pretenses n feigned perfections that are losing its worth,
what you may discover is hideous.
and that really is who i am.
a bestial bitch that reeks of poison n bites too much.
an unsightly ugliness.

pls back out frm this union before further deformation takes place.
before it's too late.
you have every reason not to be with me.
i failed to realise e good intent in all tt you did.
was blind to your needs as all that was in view was mine.
i do not blame you if you were to ever regret this.
you probably deserve better.
i do not deserve your tolerance and patience.
do not put up with me any longer
because i am a waste of time.

this is what you get for knowing me too well.