Tuesday, July 13


before=long hair (ooh i so love this dior watch..*lusting..)


after=short hair

e new hairdo.so different frm my before isnt it?!snipped to destruction at klear cuts.not meant as publicity but more like a note of caution.go forth at your own risk.you've been warned!
e hair only looked like that once and only lasted for a few minutes.my hairdresser lied to me.shant call her a bitch cos she didnt do anything bad to me.ruined my hair only mah it's ok one.yeah she lied cos when i asked her whether it wld be diffy to style n maintain,she said'oh very easy'.easy my plasmatic ass ah.it took me an average of 1hr minimum to style e hair of mine.it's just so layered n stubborn,i flare at my reflection."who is that monster i see..staring strt back at me..why does my reflection show someone i am not..?!"i pang for my long hair.come back to me *sobsobsob or rather grow faster!boohoo.now wax is my new bestie.it salvaged me frm looking like shyte.i've been using so much wax to style e hair,you can burn me like a candle.but all's fine now,i guess.torturous damage n demonic turmoil of e mind n esp e hair are temporarily halted as i've rediscovered e usefulness of hairpins.so now everything's pinned up n tied in a perk lil bunnytail(bun+ponytail).so much for spending 36bucks for my desire to chg my look.well i'm pretty pleased with my long bangs though.they're kinda cute.my brother says i look like a doll.haha chucky's wife has resurrected hiakhiakhiak!

i feel like such a housewife now.except tt i'm not doing any housework,am alone in his hse n awaiting his return.he picked me up frm sch after 12.watched designer guys n days of our lives n he left for sch soon after.rite before he left i said this:
me:"darling you shd leave for sch now."
him:"yeah ok."
me(adjusting his shirt):"drive safe.be back for dinner.remember to pick e kids up frm sch yeah."
*hurhurhur.me n my wacked up role playing.
his room is a friggin walk in freezer.freezing my white mng pants off in here!maybe tt's cos i'm decked in all white today(i'm livin' it up to my surname),with my two dollar fifty cents pashmina white shawl(!) drapped over e shoulders tt are losing its tan.brrr.

annoyed!e ugly picture of an indian woman tt my sweetest shit of a darling posted on my friendster as a primary pic refuses to be deleted!it's haunting me!and by e way it isnt funny at all in case you're roaring with laughter rite now.go catch a glimpse of it if you still have a chance to.to counter attack my baby's childish prank,i forced him to put a picture of a fat indian man as his primary pic so more wld recognise us as a couple.*hiakhiakhiak.now tt's funny.

ooh lets run a poll here.
puke out your comments regarding e hair.
lets see whos for e before or e after of e sad snip.
*enjoy.ta.