Monday, May 24

sniffles.caught a cold again.i wish i cld chop off e damn nose now!grrrr.damn annoying.
my sweetest sillybaby bought me supper frm chomps last nite.he knew i was starving so he bought me charkuayteow n extra packet of taugay n cockles n brought e foodie to my hse.super yummy.aha n later at nite over e fone he told me that was my bday present.rite.my boyfriend's got a weird sense of humour eh.just like me.hiakhiakhiak.
not gonna be seeing my sillybaby much anymore cos he's a busy busy boy now.so i shall be a busy busy girl too so i wont have to miss him much.

ten more days to my birthday,in case you're wondering.
a very casual reminder to all.

update at 9.26pm:
miracle!after talkin to alvi on e phone,my nose has stopped running!completely stopped.no more sick june anymore.yippee!alvi is my remedy.alvi always makes me feel better.alvi makes june a happy girl.june loves talkin to her alvi.alvi is my baby and i is loving alvi very much.lovelovelove.all for you,alvi.:)
and also,thks to my susan for providing me with tons of tissues.and also torturing me while i'm at your hse.

fourth of june is a very special day.