Saturday, May 15

ewww.blogger has chged its layout n it's how grosse n childish.for a moment i thought i went to nickolodeon.com instead.

lookback at e wk's happenings.

tues.
went shoppin with little flower n susan before e flower returned to msia.so many things i wanna buy but no money!listen up.my birthday's in 2weeks so everybody better start saving up.went sim lim sq with e-darling-of-mine n watched van helsing afterwards.not bad a show tho my baby n i got kinda bored n distracted but nonetheless it was not bad.pleasant day.full of smiles.am happy to be with him.:).smiles some more.:)

wed.
pukes-a-plenty at zouk.
gosh.for e first damn time i drank so excessively much that i puked all over a place.not that i can recall where i puked.zouk was damn packed.contemplated on not entering when i saw e snake long queues.oh well but it's been a looooong time since i clubbed with my lovelies:van,cillia,elaine n elise.consumptions for e nite:hot n sticky-one n half glasses.2 jugs of whisky cokes btw us.a bottle of e33 to elevate e high.and more fast n furious sips of long island for e insanely subconsious.my goodness.cant really recall much of e nite except everyone was highhighhigh.skyhigh till we puked to low grds.and saw certain somebody whom i dont have a liking for anymore aft tt nite.oh yes another thing i can recall is an unbelievably nice stranger who sent me hm.
to mr dan(hope i got e name rite)..dont thk u'll be seeing this but gosh you are such a weirdo.i hardly know you but you sent me home.to my doorstep even.and wasted your time at my carpark while i puked n ranted at you for sending me hm.are you insane?why,you paid for my cab fare, patted my back while i puked, make sure i got hm safe..boy are you strange.oh well i shall take heed Channel NewsAsia's Pay It Forward movement.you did such a good deed of sending me hm n taking care of me whilst i was not stable n conscious n mental,and put up with my scoldings which you didnt deserve.you are a good citizen.i shall pay e good deed forward.thanks once again.

thurs.
wasnt walking strt when i woke up.horrible hangover.horrible feeling.looked horrid too.blech.had lunch with my beloveds leng n van at leng's hse.dinner at bukit timah's boon tong kee with elaine n van.grrr.took e wrong bus hm n ended up at bloody boon lay without a single cent!took cab hm in e end which was how expensive.heart very pain.

fri.
finally had my tanning done with a someone whose identity i shalt not disclose.you know who you are.:).glad you shared your life with me.i hope for e best that's yet to come.love ya.:)
met him later in e evening.had another disagreement yet again.and that got me thinking alot once again.as a chinese saying goes."talkin abt money hurts e feelings ah."
well it's not like i expect you to pay for me all e time.i do offer too just that you've conveniently forgotten.and i do not always rely on your car.i've travelled to your place on my own many times before you had your car.our differences are so evidently strong.and i really hope we can put them aside n work on us instead.i want this to work out.really do.but i know some day this will end cos everything in this world has an expiry date.
i shouldn't be having doubts but i am.
thinkin that perhaps
i really am a material girl livin in a material world.
which girl doesn't love to be pampered?
but i'm not expecting anything frm you at all.
your love is much desired than all e riches n diors/guccis that i can lay my hands on.
i want you
and i already have.

i don't know what else i shd expect n want anymore, knowing perfectly well that expectations end up in a poof of disappointments.
don't understand what i'm saying?
i don't either.