Saturday, February 14

e day's finally gonna be over n done with.
nv had any expectations of what e day wld turn out to be.
just a simple affair.
yet i dont know why there's so much displeasure raging thru me.
day started off pretty well when he picked me up frm home just to send me to sch.
and he was tired frm work e day before.
after my test he picked me up frm sch n went to his place.
then he cooked for me.
i cld really see e effort put in.
like e hand squeezed orange juice.
e fish n chips.
e steamed asparagus.
but i dont know why i cant seem to appreciate it.
i do actually..but not extensive.
like perhaps i expected more?
material wise?
i cant seem to figure out.
i cant seem to figure out what is it i'm so displeased abt.
i cant seem to figure out what is it that i exactly want frm him.
maybe i'm not so satisfied with simplicity anymore.
no more satisfaction.

i'm hating this.
best part of it is that i dont even know what this is.
but pretty soon i'll be back to normality again.

and that wld be...?