Friday, February 20

compensation is e word of the year.
e word i'm gonna adhere to frm now on.
you can wrong me in any manner you wish.
you can use me
abuse me.
ill treat or cheat.
stray and betray.
but e least i shd receive is some compensation.
have yet to be compensated all these yrs.
even after i've given my all
scraped e walls of my heart,just to provide you with what i've already given.
perhaps you're just e one and only remaining hopeless case.
you can say i've given up on you.
e only person in your life who evens bothers abt you
will leave for good.
pains me to know that even after 2yrs,u still dont know me at all.
if it's only till i'm gone
then you'll realise my value n absolute devotion that was once in abundance,
i'm pleased to announce
that i cant wait to see you crave in desperation.