Friday, February 6

another week has come and almost gone.
cant wait for survivor all stars tonight!rob mariano=e one in cute red board berms=e construction worker=e most yummilicious man ever on survivor.plus he's such a bad boy.oooh lovely.i like.make it i LOVE.i love taming naughty boys like him.he's such a feast to e eyes.i melt each n every time i see him.most of e time i'm mentally stripping him..he's already half naked anyway so tt makes my job a lil easier.:) leave me alone now.shall let my fatal fantasies flood my mind for now.tingles.

it's lovely
knowing that you're still making me smile at e lil actions that you do.
may have been small n insignificant
but i may just be bursting with joy.
yet i know not to elevate my elations
anticipating when you'll burst this beautiful bubble that you blew for me.
for now
i'll just fly till where this bubble mite carry me

hopefully next to you.

pls give me
someone to love
someone to touch
someone to hold
someone to know


pls let it be you.