Wednesday, October 8

must i fall sick every wednesday? damn. hate e cold weather. sniffsniff.
wrap me up in your embrace
and keep me warm.
hold me tight
so i can feel your heartbeat
next to mine
i want to breathe you
feel you.


been so busy e past week that i hardly have time to breathe.
suffocation.
gasp.
revive me?

sat nite: had a lovely dinner at pasta fresca at east coast with lily rose fad yazif and melvin.
e ambience of e open restaurant took my breath away. was so stuffed with e mamamia italian yumma that i could hardly breathe. another episode of e bulging tummy.

mon: little nicholas has been having nightmares lately. poor boy. instead of being greeted by his contagious charming lil smile, he had a saddest look on his face that once again melted me. ladies, you shd see it for yourselves too and you'll awww in agreement. he was on e brink of tears when i asked him what was wrong. he seemed so troubled by e monsters and ghosts he's been seeing and running away from in his zzz. poor little boy boy. googoogaagaa. anyway i told him to think of happy thoughts before he goes to zzz every nite. shall buy him his favourite candy later on. i wanna see his toothy grin once more. as naughty as he may be, i want to see him happy and to hear his silly laughter that delights me with much glee.
oh yes. had my first kickboxing session on mon as well and my oh my, it was indeed a workout.
i was flushed.
i was high.
i was kicking ass.
i was powerful.
step on my tail,
and i'll not only bite you, i'll make you weak in your knees.
you've been warned.
i love violence.
wahey.

had a great bonding session with cillia yesterday.
no bondage involved.
i'm so fortunate to have a friend understanding my circumstances so well.
love you girl.
you stink.

i want to push you ard.
i want to take you for granted.
i will.