Wednesday, October 1

exhausted.
and unwell.
not in e best of moods right now.
grrr.
step on my tail and i'll bite you.
grrr.

fri nite: had drinks at alley bar with my 2 beloveds. damn my sore eyes. stella artois tasted great as usual. would have tasted better if my tongue wasn't numbed by exhaustion.
am i making sense?
sat nite: had dinner at clarke quay.
vanessa, if you're seeing this, thanks once again for e lovely dinner.
check out my buldging tummy!
i'm disgusted.
extreme ewww.
don't make me start rambling of my new found knowledge
that my body composition consists of 28% fats.
aaargh!
sun nite: was rushing thru marketing report with 2 of my project mates at my void deck, when we realised it was due on friday instead of e next day. silly boys.
mon and tues: forgot what i did.

my dreams are getting weirder by e day.
so vivid.
spooked.