Wednesday, October 22

i'm in the lousiest moods these days. perpetual pmsing.

bitchy. bad-humored.bearish. bitchy. cantankerous. choleric. crabby. cross. crotchety. cussed. disagreeable. grouchy. grumpy. hot-tempered. ill-humored. irascible. mean. ornery. perverse. quick-tempered. ratty. snappish. tetchy. vinegary. whiny. sulky.
grrrr.

"...i'll fix these broken things
repair your broken wings
and make sure everything's alright
my pressure on your hips
sinking my fingertips
into every inch of you
cause i know that's what you want me to do.

this love has taken its toll on me..."
this love
- maroon5

i just wanna scream and shout.
and bark in your ears.
bite anything or anyone that steps on my tail.
poor little nicholas was victimised though.
that poor little darling cried when i scolded him during tuition last wednesday. but he really was getting on my nerves with his hyperactivity.
oh well.
i like making boys cry.

i'm eating your insides
drowning in your thirst
feasting on your hunger
toying with your needs.

i sense your craving.
you shouldn't have allowed me to.