Friday, December 10

attention!


to all who possess my mobile munber,pls msg me your numbers again cos i've lost all my contacts due to e loss of my phone at zoukout/loss of my sim card as well/loss of king's samsung actually/lost not cos i misplaced it but cos some fuckedupbitch pickpocketed it right out frm my pocket(!!!)/demise of my nokia on e same mother-of-all-jinxed night/due to e seabreeze at tanjong beach which corroded e phone due to e atmospheric presence of water/just got a sim card replacement/just got my sexy 7200/contactable again after being phoneless for 5 days.
appreciations aplenty.


yesterday was a day where humiliation and dramatism were photogenic.i so love it when words makes so much sense that it makes no sense at all.


i've been such a selfish bitch that you've have been totally neglected.
and i'm gonna change for e better.for you.for you to be happy.for you to be happy with me.