Friday, March 26

we've only just begun to live
white lace and promises
a kiss for luck n we're on our way
we've only just begun....


it's unreal.
to hear e things frm u tt ive nv imagined u telling me.
like how much i affect u.
how impt i am to u.
how u cant afford to lose me.
tt u want me to be urs.
for now.
for good.
for long.
but i cant say forever.
and it was not being able to give you e promise of a forever
which woke you up frm your unsensing senses
jolted you out of your reverie
n brought you to realisation.
this pleases me somehow-e establishment of a status confirmation.
sth tt ive always wanted frm you.
to know tt you need me, tt you want me in your life as much as i do.
to know tt you're getting jealous at e smallest details brings me sadistic joy n delight.
cos tt to me, shows tt you care.
yet somehow i've got this nagging suspicion tt we're bk together for e wrong reasons.
sth feels strange n i cant seem to pinpoint what.
not putting much into this.
e defence mechanism is working up yet again
mental preparation all prepped up
as if expecting you to screw things up any moment.

my left eye's twitching.
not good.