Tuesday, March 2

for e first time, i heard e desperation in your voice,
begging me to stay,
begging me not to leave.
thanking me once n again for e efforts ive made
telling me tt you're so grateful for all tt ive done
trying so damn hard to redeem yourself.
promising me tt frm now on you're gonna be making efforts
tt you wanna make things work.

for e first time, i heard e sadness in your voice.
when you felt tt e passion btw us has faded
when you felt tt i was avoiding you
pushing you away
not caring anymore
not bothering at all.
and when i said i didnt believe you,
i cant believe you were close to tears.

and when you hugged me,
in such a tight embrace
as if you were afraid i was going to leave you any moment
just when i was intending to.
for e first time, i felt your fear.

for once you're weak.
for once i'm stronger.

for now i'll feed on your vulnerabilities.
and enjoy your deprivations.
i know you too well.
i knew you wld crave in desperation.
and i was right.