Wednesday, November 23

reveal!

i was getting quite sick of the black bkgrd.it bores me immensely.which is no wonder i hardly post anymore.so i've decided to revamp my boringblog.e white bkgrd does strain e eyes quite a bit.warning you firsthand before you suffer frm chronic pahjiaoness.

and actually, i do have many visuals to flaunt.just that i'm ohsolazy to do them up in a collage.and also, my skills at doing up one pales pathetically in comparison to my vanniebooboo, who is now my everyday playmate!and i'm a happyhoneybee at e mo.cos my bestieboo is back for good!i missed her ohsomuch when she was away.but now she's back and gonna get sick of seeing me on an almost daily basis.and e funny thing is on e day alvi touched down, mybaby sent me this msg:

"morning baby, guess when alvi's back i'm gonna fade into e bkgrd. (then the usual mushymush which i shan't share). Have a good day ahead and don't forget me."

hohoho.i found e msg very amusing.

this coming sat will be our 4th yr together.my levis jeans' birthday coincide with e anniversary too.that's cos i bought my levis e day before i went on that date which chged our lives in many ways.my levis now no longer hugs e hips.thats cos i'm no longer a sexysize27.e lovehandles spill frm e seams and my hipsters are now worn high quite near e waist somewhere there.4yrs of whirledwashings in e washingmachine also loosened e elasticity ard e thighs and at certain angles, i look like i'm wearing jnco/fubu instead of levis.how unglam.but i still love e comfort tt it gives me albeit not looking that good in my jeans anymore.

yay.off to dinner with my lubbalubbas!

some outdated pictures:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh yeah!i was so thrilled to receive a posty all e way frm down under frm my sweetheart cillia who's now in brissy/melb on a hollyday/lessons.thanks sweetie!it's really lovely to receive something addressed to me in e letterbox.so oldschool.besides bills n anyothers which aren't very welcomed, i'd love to receive stufferoos frm mr postman.anyday!

i think e new layout is v.girlie.
more pictures soon.