Friday, May 6

so i thought i wanted a change.
for something better.
i laid my eyes on bob.
and i thought thebob was the one for me.
but now that i've got my heart's former desire,
i'm not sure so sure abt thebob anymore.
thebob and i don't look so good together.
somehow, i think thebob looks better with others than with me.
now that i've got thebob,
i don't think we're as compatible as i thought we wld be.
maybe i shd just give us time,
and give thebob some getting usedto.
but hey,
in time to come, i won't even want to live with thebob any longer.
so i rushed into things.
the fault is all mine.
and i'll have to live with my hasteposthaste of a decision.


plus,
i'm not even enjoying thebangs with thebob at all.
and faking it doesn't serve as a solution or an easy way out.
thebob doesn't make me feel as good as i wanted thebob to.
i don't oooh anymore. i arghh all e time.
i'm not liking/loving every waking moment with thebob.
and yes.
i cant wait to dump thebob.


longer is better.
for me, that is.