Thursday, January 20

bitchfit.


this is a once a mth affair.in conjuction with e other monthly occurence.


you're pathetic.
as loudmouthed and uncouthed you are,
you shamelessly putforth yourself as a victim while illustrating your sobstory.
so pitiable.
it disgusts me to witness you leeching on others,
unable to stand up for yourself.
how pathetic can you be?
direct confrontations work best with me.
why involve others when it's only between us?
spreadspreadspread your sobstory far and wide.
i cant e least be bothered with what is being said.
you're such a shame.
such a disgrace.
as much as i need to release and vent,
you're not worth any mere mention on this space in this column.
it's too exclusive for you.
as much as i wld want it to be evident that it's directed at you knowing that you'd be reading this,
even as i express and verbalize my discontentment in my simplest form of expression,
i doubt it's within your grasp of comprehension.
you wont even realise it's you i'm referring to as your eyes scan through my concealed connotations.
i'm watching you.
any indifference shown will be noticed, indicating that you're acknowledging all of e above.
think again.
don't think so highly of yourself.
don't give yourself too much credit.



oh.and ms-i-do-not-have-originality-in-me-and-love-to-emulate-other's-style-as-my-own-because-i-dont-have-any strikes once and again.*yawn.what's new?what else are you capable of?i wonder when you'll ever get sick of yourself.
thrill me.
but i doubt your ever-so-pablum persona*enormous yawn* can even raise any reaction from me.


i wonder who is more detestable.
i think it's e latter.


a release is good.