Monday, August 23




my favoritest girls in e world!

when we laugh or we cry, it's together.
through e rain and e stormiest weather.
we're gonna still be as one
it's forever. .

i love my vannie n leng!
as my sillyboy has envisioned us to be thirty yrs down e road, we're still gonna be having regular bitching sessions and highteas, mahjong parties n shopping sprees. and as a result, e housework will be left undone, dinner wont be cooked, children running all over e place, totally neglecting our partners.
i can so see us growing old together.
and that's what we will do.
iloveyou.
you girls mean e world to me.
oh yes even if vannie makes me walk with her frm lau pa sat to esplanade.
and even if leng forces us to be cordial to her xiaobai.
i'm nothing without you.
*much love.

hopelessly addicted to nelly feat jaheim's-my place.
it's like so totally orgasmic.
i sink deep into e song.
and elevates me to an incredible high all e time.
lyrics so sleazy yet tune so smooth,
i melt, mesmerised.

really am melting.
weather's too hot, forcing me to strip bare to nothingness.